Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Pregnant!



Derek and I are expecting our first baby at the end of this summer! I am almost 11 weeks pregnant now, and feel like we can finally tell everyone! We could not keep it a secret when we first found out, and told our immediate family over Christmas break...That turned into telling EVERYONE in the family thanks to my Mom:) She was so excited to tell everyone and she had a really good point. She said that the more people we have praying for the baby the better...so we went with it and told the entire family! I am so excited to finally feel good enough to talk about the pregnancy and start my journal. The past 5 weeks I have had pretty bad morning sickness and felt like I would never eat again! I managed to just have nausea all the time (Thank God no vomiting) and now it is slowly starting to go away:) We are so excited about the journey we are about to take, and are so very blessed to have the support and love of our *wonderful* family and friends. We could not ask for more!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I visitedt your blog today, I just want say
    to you that, That is a blessing from God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy!!!! Can't wait to tell everyone about Griffin's new cousin!

    ReplyDelete