Wednesday, June 8, 2011

lining things up, hangers, and tent!

Gavin has started to love lining things up. He will make the worlds longest train now, and its so cute to watch. He also lines up toys and pretend food...look closely at the pictures of him by his dresser...his pretend brownies are all in a line on top of the dresser:)

The past few days I was really trying to clean out the master bedroom closet. We were not able to put stuff away in it, it was a disaster. While organizing, Gavin liked to help. He took all the hangers and "put them away" for me. Each room had hangers hanging from wherever they could. He made a huge hanger disaster area in our bedroom, and we could not even walk there were hangers everywhere. 

Last but not least is his REAL tent! He got this a year ago, and we found it in our mess of a closet! We opened the box and he was thrilled to get inside. I had to tell him over and over that its just for kids....that mom and dad can't get inside, because we are too big. So now he goes inside and yells "HIDE" meaning he wants to hide, and me to find him. I will walk around the house and say "Where is Gavin???" over and over. I will say "Is he under the bed???" and then I hear Gavin say "Noooooo" :) Then I say "Is he behind the couch???" and Gavin says "Noo" Its too cute:)



No comments:

Post a Comment