Friday, January 20, 2012

He will kill me one day for this....

Could not resist. Gavin was drawing by himself this morning, and I was not paying too much attention because I was in the kitchen...I walked in to see him removing his clothes and drawing all over himself. I sat quietly and watched as he named each body part he was coloring...when I said "Ahem!" he looked at me and said "Davin accidentally found the markers mama!!!" Haha! What he meant was that he accidentally drew on Himself! The markers are always out....

10 minutes later while we were getting ready for school, he came running out of the bathroom after going potty "all by himself" shouting that his peepee in the toilet was blue....Hmm, any guesses why? Like I said, he will kill me one day when he see's this. (at least I blurred out some of the pic:)



1 comment:

  1. Gavin,
    You are such the artist. I miss you so much and I will see you soon.
    Love,
    GMA

    ReplyDelete