Tuesday, January 14, 2014

{Gavin 53 Months}

Dear Gav,

Almost 4 and a half. You tell everyone you are almost to your birthday...we keep telling you its still a few months away...and you just say "Oh, OK, Ill plan my party tomorrow!" We have no idea what you will want this year, but I assume you are making some big plans:)

You continue to be Mr. social and love to be around everyone. You talk about any and everything, and its non stop. You are also pretty funny. We call you our jokester.

You are busy with school and you still nap on the days you go to Clement school since it is in the morning. You also nap on the way to Mountain School at noon 3 days a week. Still need those naps!

You have been going to bed at 8pm sharp and up at 530, although you are not allowed to come out of your room until 6am on the dot. You know how to move your clock forward, so sometimes you are our of your room at 6am GAVIN TIME. Oh boy. You open your door, and bolt to the couch to watch TV.

You continue to eat well, sleep well, and have not had any potty accidents in a while. Sometimes we see you doing the dance, and have to remind you to pee, but that's all!

You love riding bikes, playing in the mud, cooking in the kitchen, cooking in your outdoor kitchen, play-doh, Thomas the Tank Engine DVD's, Nick Jr computer games, iPad games, and any board games. You continue to love books, and want us to read to you any time in the day. We usually read 2 books before nap, and at least 2 before bed...and randomly throughout the day. Your library is huge, and you LOVE to pick new books you have never read. Thanks to my expert garage sale shopping, you could pick a new book every day for a year. We figure you can never have enough books.

You best friends are Ryleigh, Kaleb, Emma, Evy, Elise, and Ryan. You have been having Ry and Kaleb over for dinners lately, and you guys love to play together. Lots of play dates and you guys will disappear to your room to play "without the baby!"

You are in a 4T/5T and weigh around 50 pounds. You have generally been pretty healthy, maybe 2 colds the past 6 months. You eat a well balanced diet, and take your multivitamin, fish oil, and probiotics every day.

You new pet, Goldie the fish, has become a new love of yours. You feed her every morning, and we recently got Goldie a new big tank that you LOVE. It has a light and is "Super big house" for her.

Gavin, we enjoy each and every day with you. You are such a sweet boy, and always melting my heart. I went away for the weekend with my friends last weekend, and it was the first time I have ever done that. You called me to tell me you missed me, and then you would not stop hugging me when I got back. Telling me how much you missed me and love me. It was so sweet:)

Love you always-
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment