Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Austie

For almost the first two years of his life, I took a nap with him each day. It was one of my favorite times of the day, and I miss it so much. Every once in a while, he will need me to lay down with him, and stay until he falls asleep...so of course I do. These are times that I will always remember. 

Now, his special thing he likes to do with me is kiss my lips, but only when my eyes are closed. I will close my eyes, put out my lips, and he will come over and plant a big one on me....then when I open my eyes, I am very "surprised" and he thinks this is the most hilarious thing in the world. I will keep pretending to be surprised my entire life if he continues this. Love it so much. 

Look at those eyes...and lips. He is amazing. 

(The nice big scrape on his head was from falling off his bike. He insisted on riding down a HUGE hill while camping, because the big boys were doing it. Got up, and said "Whoa!")



No comments:

Post a Comment