Saturday, October 10, 2015

{Austin 44 Months}

Dear Austie,

Time is passing quick. It is still warm out, and you are still loving to bike around everywhere. You prefer to be outside almost all the time, and you love to play. 

You LOVE school. So so much. I'm thinking of switching you to the older class, the 3/4's, because you want more! You are SO involved, love to play with others, and you have proven to us that you are totally cool with no nap in the afternoon. You "can handle it" as you say. (unlike your brother!)

I am learning that you and your brother are SO much different. I can't really say how, but you are. All the things I thought were true for this age are out the window. You are SO independent. You don't need me all the time. You are so brave and you talk about your feelings all the time. You can pinpoint exactly how you are feeling even when very frustrated. I love this about you, because its so east to know what you want and need. 

You are active. Busy. Always on the move. Never slow down. Eating. Always eating. Laughing. Pretend play is your favorite.

"GUN GUN GUN!" you say as you are pretend shooting things. Oh boy. "Let them play" says the experts. So we do. 

You eat well and sleep well. You ask me every night "Can you sleep with me a long night???" because you want me to lay with you. Most nights I have to get up before you are sleep, not because I really want to, but because I have things to do. I make a special point to lay with you until you are sound asleep because I know that this too shall pass. I love cuddling with you and tell you so often.

I love you SO MUCH Austie!

Love-
Momma







No comments:

Post a Comment