Monday, September 12, 2016

Rest In Peace Great Grandpa Motor

Over the weekend we got the news that Great Grandpa passed away. He had been battling brain cancer for a long time, and it finally took its toll. He survived WAY past what the doctors had said, and was living his life as best he could. Was still doing a little traveling and hanging out. We always go see him and Grandma when we are in town, and Great Gpa always was so happy to hug the boys. We would talk for a while and always had such a nice visit. 

I waited until Monday morning to tell the boys about him. They were busy all weekend and I was at work, so it seemed like an OK time. Gavin knew Great Gpa's head was hurt, and told me "Now that he is in heaven, he won't have a headache, and he can be a doctor like he used to be." It was very sweet. Now I am off to Cincy for the longest time I will have ever left the boys. Wish me luck, I am not even gone and having a hard time!



No comments:

Post a Comment