Monday, November 14, 2016

{Gavin 87 Months}

Dear Gav,

These days you seem so old to me. So grown up. You know your schedule, don't need to be reminded much of anything (except not to hurt your brother) and you are so independent. Although you seem older to me, you still do nap sometimes, you still cry a lot (emotional love I call you) and you still need me. You are so tall when you stand next to me and I think you are around 66 pounds. I can barely lift you, and I still try. You laugh and we both fall over. 

You are loving school, playing with friends, robotics club, and Lego's these days. For Christmas all you want is Lego's. Specifically Star Wars Lego's. You can do a set that has 500 pieces that is meant for a 9year old. You are a smart smart boy!

Love you Gava!
Momma





No comments:

Post a Comment