Friday, February 10, 2017

{Austin 60 Months}

Happy 5th Birthday to my Austie!!!

Wow, I have been trying to prepare myself for this day for a while now....I am getting so emotional that my BABY is FIVE! I know you are such a big boy now, and SO independent, but its still hard for me to think that just yesterday you were my little baby who needed me all the time. Not anymore! You dress yourself. You never need diapers anymore. You ride without training wheels. You are more physically advanced than most 5year olds, and you are proud. WE are proud too. Such a sweet boy, so healthy, and always making us laugh. The world is good. Just please stop growing up so fast!

You are loving school these days. Your BFF is Milo, Parker, Remy, and Jack. You love to play with your boys, and enjoy how active they are! You enjoy play dates, and really love to be outside. Its been raining all week for so long now....we are ready for it to stop!

You love anything Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, and LOVE to sing along while watching it. Not sure where this obsession came from, but its there!

WE LOVE YOU AUSTIE!!!!

Momma & Dadda

No comments:

Post a Comment