Sunday, August 14, 2011

{Gavin 24 Months}

Dear Gavie,

Today you turn two. Even though it is still hard to believe that my baby is two, I am so excited for you. You love life so much, and there is never a dull moment around our family. You make your Dad and I so proud, and we love you to pieces.

Today we will celebrate your day with all our family and friends. We will have a nice little BBQ in the yard, and all the ones you love around...of course we will have lots of things to play with and a bulldozer cake...exactly what you picked out!

Gavin, our life with you is what I always dreamed it would be. You make us smile all day long, and you are so sweet to everyone. You already love your baby brother or sister...you lift up my shirt, pat my belly, kiss it, and say "baby." It is so sweet, and my heart melts every time you are so gentle with baby.

You are a wild, sweet, crazy, affectionate, demanding, stubborn, and loving guy...We are so blessed to have you in our life!

Momma & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment