Friday, October 5, 2012

Excuses

Sorry for the lack of blog posts that have any content. We have been super busy these days, and no time for blogging. Between making the school newsletter for G's school, my new (additional) board position as "Health and Safety Coordinator," and art/gym/pumpkin patches, we have been so so busy. Oh, and the baby is not really a baby, he is a total monkey. I kid you not when I say that he can climb on TOP of the counter. He uses the step stool, and then steps on the handle bar to get ON the counter. He is insane. No ER trips yet.

I am very proud, I finally finished the editing for Gavin's 3rd year blog book! Its pretty simple, I just enter the website, and the book is made. The editing is taking out 4 of the 5 million pictures...oh man, its a project. Of course its so neat to have the last three years in books...will he ever care? Probably not, but maybe his children will??!!?? Not stopping now!

All G talks about these days is out upcoming trip to Cincy...he tells everyone we are going on a plane "tomorrow" :) Only a few weeks!







No comments:

Post a Comment