Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where is Austin?

This is a common question we say all day long. Austin is insane! He is SUCH a fast baby, and he can climb into or up on something in seconds!

We can usually find him on a chair, table, couch, or bed. Or we find him in a cabinet, toilet, or under a bed. That's right, in the toilet. He LOVES to get in the toilet. Thankfully we have learned to close the bathroom doors, but man, he is fast! 

Those of you that know us, know that we never baby proofed for Gavin. Although he was a very busy baby, he always listened when we said no. He never put his hands in the toilet....Austin? Not so much! This child loves to do whatever we tell him not to! 

He gets in to EVERYTHING! Food, toys, what ever is around him, he is into. Makes a HUGE mess, and just laughs. 

I really have my work cut out for me. Thank you Austin for keeping me on my toes;)













No comments:

Post a Comment