Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Favorite sleeping spot

Most afternoons Austin wakes up before he is really ready to be up. Since he is so loud (and I don't want him to wake up G), I go get him, and bring him to my bed. I pat his back and he falls back asleep with his face on my shoulder. Almost always goes right back to sleep. I LOVE this time...because it forces me to rest, and just be with my little guy. He snoozes away, and I just watch him. Love it. Since he is no longer nursing, I especially love this time. Then when Gavin wakes up, he will see Austin still sleeping, and he will tiptoe down the hall (so sweet:) to the couch. He will wait there until Austie wakes up, so they can watch their show together...they snuggle up on the couch together with their blankies...its very sweet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment