Friday, December 13, 2013

Santa 2013

I am pretty sure Gavin was the only one who was excited to see Santa. He made his letter and was very happy to have Santa read it. 

Dear Santa, 
I would like a new bike because I am too big for my red bike. I want a pet goldfish. I am good at school. I listed and follow the directions. 
Gavin

Santa read his letter and then had gavin put it in the mailbox to go to north pole. Austin was completely scared stiff and in my arms. I tried to get close to santa a few times and Austin screamed so loud. It was torture for him. Little did he know that I was going to let Santa HOLD HIM! Oh, poor thing. He was so scared!

After maybe 2 seconds I grabbed him back so he would not scream. Maybe one day he will like the big guy!












No comments:

Post a Comment