Friday, August 14, 2015

{Gavin 72 Months}

Dear Gava,

SIX! MY BABY IS SIX!!!! I keep saying this over and over. You are SIX! When I tell you all the stories about when you were born you ask me if I still wish you were a baby. Its such a hard question for me because of course I love watching you grow up, but MAN I miss my baby! Not to worry though, as I tell you that you will ALWAYS be my baby. 

You are excited to start Kinder next week, and you are looking forward to meeting your new class and teacher. You have such a great attitude, and we are so thankful for that. Change is easy for you, and you adapt so quickly. So your daddy's son! 

You are in a 6/7T clothes, size 1 shoe and still wear diapers when you sleep. They are dry more and more these days, so we think soon you wont need them. We have never really worried much because just with all things, you will outgrow this phase when you are ready!

You are so social. Talk with everyone and boy are you honest. You speak the truth and sometimes we need to have some talks about using a bit of a filter;) You say it like it is and that's a good quality!

You are funny, oh so funny. You don't even mean to be, but you sure are a comedian. You make people laugh and always smile. 

You continue to sleep and eat well, and as of today, my six year old still naps! You enjoy your naps, as much as daddy enjoys them on weekends! Maybe you will be a forever napper!

We love you SO much Gava!

Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment