Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Austin 4yr well check

Austin did incredible today! I was not sure if he needed shots, so I told him we would see. When he found out, he took it like a champ!

Austins visit was really perfect. His development is right on key, and he talked with Dr. C for so long. Told her stories and would not stop chatting. Once she got a word in, he let her speak a little. Here air stats:
Weight- 38lbs (67%)
Height-42in (75%)
BMI-15 (45%)
BP- 86/58
Pulse-95

He then got 3 shots, and did so well. He cried a little at first and then just watched her do the shots. I almost fell off the floor. Almost night and day from his brother! I was expecting different, so I was surprised! 

He passed his vision and hearing tests with flying colors, and we were out the door. Not before picking 10 suckers and stickers. 

We ended the morning going to Philz coffee shop for some delicious "cold chocolate" AND a giant cinnamon roll! 



No comments:

Post a Comment