Monday, March 14, 2016

{Gavin 79 Months}

Dear Gav,

We had your conference a few weeks ago with Mrs. Faye, and she has SUCH nice things to say about you! Academically, socially, emotionally....you are on target if not advanced. She says that a few months ago you were already ready for 1st grade! She says that she can always count on you to help her, and to help others. You know the rules, and help others with them too;) You are reading, doing math, and know all your popcorn words. We are so proud. Things seem to come easy to you, and you don't need help with much. You have confidence, and we are proud. 

You are in 6/7T clothes, size 2 shoe, and still needing diapers at night. You rarely wake up dry, as you sleep like a ROCK. Soon enough you will be dry like your little brother! (We think that may help you with this;)

You are so helpful all the time. You do what we ask of you, and don't complain much. 

This past month you have enjoyed lots of after school playdates and also soccer once a week. You Love to just play with your friends, and you also love it when I work class on Friday's. We have a special bagel date before school and then I spend most of the day working your class. You still hug me, sit on my lap, and are very interested that I am there to help. Makes me feel good! I am sure one day that will end, so I am loving it for now!

Love you SO much GAVA!

Momma








No comments:

Post a Comment