Saturday, December 10, 2016

{Austin 58 Months}

Dear Austie-

Where is the time going? I am still in shock that YOU will be off to KINDER come August!!! My BABY will be in school EVERY day! I am getting very sad to know that this will happen. You and I have SO much fun together on our mornings...and I so enjoy them. I will definitely be sad when you are gone, but you are SO ready for it! Mr. Social, that's you! You enjoy people and play SO well with everyone. You do awesome with difficult kids...and then when they wont share or be nice, you help them out. I am SO proud of you. If someone wants the seat you are sitting in? You kindly get up and let them have it. You are the biggest peacekeeper and that makes us so happy to see. Such a kind heart. 

You are SO tall these days. In a size 5T, size 13 shoe, and no diapers ever anymore. You have been potty trained at night for so long. We are so proud. You are becoming a bit of a picky eater these days...only wanting certain things, like "sweeties" and I do tend to give in. You will eat your healthy stuff first but then want a treat ;) Like mother like son!

We are so proud of you Austie, and we love the sweet boy you are. Soaking in these last months of our morning time!

Love-
Momma








No comments:

Post a Comment