Wednesday, December 14, 2016

{Gavin 88 Months}

Dear Gavin,

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to be your mom. You are growing up so fast and becoming so responsible and so helpful. You remind me a LOT of your dad. He teaches you so much and I am so thankful!

You can be found riding your bike, playing outside, playing with friends, playing iPad, putting together lego sets, and doing art projects these days. You like to keep busy and thats is a trait you got from me! You are SO in love with the "dog party" at the park. Every day there is a group of people who meet at the park to let the dogs play together. You insist each day that we are home right at 4 so we can go. You and Austin run around with the dogs for a solid hour. They LOVE you guys and play play play. You think this is so awesome!!! You lay down and cuddle them and they kiss all over your face. You just laugh and laugh!

You love school, friends, and just about everything. Thank you for being so kind to me and others. 

Love you Gava!

Momma






No comments:

Post a Comment