Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So Juicy

Juicy. A very good word to describe Gavin's cheeks.

I put him in his new "Juicy Couture" outfit. Yep, that's right. G has a Juicy outfit...I know, I know, who knew they made Juicy clothes for babies, but seriously--SO cute! I kept telling him he looked so "juicy." This was the look I got the entire time. A little concerned. A little unsure. Maybe this look is because it was a little chilly outside...or because his mom likes to dress him up and take pictures--ALL the time. Ahem, He is a baby and I will do this for as long as I can!

And last but not least...Gavin decided that today is the day he would ROLL OVER for the first time. I was just sitting there taking pictures and all of the sudden he just threw his legs up and over! He got a little stuck at the end...I think his juicy cheek was in the way;)






1 comment:

  1. oh Michele he is SO juicy!! :) and way to go, Gavin! rolling over and everything. so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete