Saturday, October 31, 2009

{Gavin 11 Weeks}

Our baby is 11 weeks! Can't believe that he is almost 3 months old!

Like I say every week...time flies. Really fast. Too fast.

Gavin has definitely found his little voice this week...and talks all the time. When he is not eating his hands, he is talking.

Another new thing he has discovered is the TV! Yes, the TV. He loves it. I used to watch a lot of TV pre-Gavin...now I only watch a few things. The other day when I was trying to watch Grey's Anatomy, I realized that Gavin was watching it too! Ha! He was so happy! I quickly distracted him because he is too young to watch TV...Right?!?

Here he is in the Bumbo Seat. It says not to use until he is 4 months. Yeah Right. Gavin sits up in it just fine at almost 3 months. And of course, he is looking straight at the TV. It's Saturday and football is on...(And yes, he is in his jammies at 3pm on a Saturday. That's why I LOVE the weekends)


1 comment:

  1. Gavin looks so old sitting up. I miss him so much so I am counting the days also. Love you guys and we will see you all soon.
    Love.
    GMA

    ReplyDelete