Monday, October 12, 2009

not me MONDAY

While on one of our weekly trips to Starbuck$ last week I did not completely forget to pick up Gavin's dirty diaper and throw it away before I left...I would never leave it sitting on the ground or chair out on the patio and forget to throw it away...that would be so rude and gross! Nope not me! (I would never not remember if I threw it away or not because I was so tired...that's no excuse!)

While folding laundry on the porch with Gavin in my lap, I did not wipe up some of his spit-up with Dad's clean underwear because I did not want it to get it on Gavin's 4Th outfit of the day...and I was tired of changing him. Nope not me! (Don't worry Daddy, I did not do this, and if I did, I promise I put them back in the dirty laundry!)

That's about all I can think of now...seriously Erica, I know you are SUPER busy, but I tag you to play along...I know you have some stories about Griffin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment