Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Very Exciting News!

No, I am not pregnant!

I am going to be an aunt to a NIECE in March!!! Erica and Scott just found out that they are having a girl!!! We are SO happy and very excited for them! Little Griffin is going to be such a great big brother:) Finally a girl...little girl stuff is just so cute!

The more important news was that little girl Lyons is absolutely perfect and growing the way she should! This is WAY more exciting to me, because health is all we can really ask for:) After the scare that we had at our 20 week ultrasound, I am always scared when someone says that they are having the "Anatomy Ultrasound." I know, I can't always assume that something will be wrong, it just brings back memories. I knew deep down that she would be perfect, because Erica and I have an amazing guardian angel up in heaven. Grandma is up there looking out for us and our babies...and I am sure Grandma is picking out a LOT of little girl things that we need to shop for:)




1 comment: