Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dear Gavin on Thanksgiving

Dear Gavie,

Today is Thanksgiving, and you woke up saying "Special day, CURIOUS GEORGE movie with DADA!!!" You have been looking forward to today because there is a CG movie marathon, and you have no idea what it is, just that it means special time with Daddy.

I woke up feeling an overwhelming feeling of thankfulness for you and how happy and healthy you are...We could not ask for more.

I am thankful for your fun loving spirit
I am thankful for your hugs and kisses
I am thankful that you are so gentle with me and baby
I am thankful that you are such a good talker...we always know what you want and need
I am thankful for your health
I am thankful for how incredibly funny you are...ALWAYS making us smile and laugh
I am thankful for your life and all you have to offer

Happy Thanksgiving Gav!

No comments:

Post a Comment