Friday, November 18, 2011

Gavin ready for school

Today Gavin picked out his outfit for school. He decided to wear his favorite hat of course, he loves to wear this hat everywhere. He wore it the entire time he was outside at school...and that was most of the time!

It was a special day today at school. It was Gavin's turn to make snack, and he made pancakes. Everyone LOVED them and had seconds and thirds. Gavin also got to bring his "Ma" to school today, so it was extra special for him. After I was done cleaning up snack time, I went outside to find Gavin and Ma, and Gav said to me "Mama go back inside..." HAHA! He could care less if I was there when Ma is around! 

I have been bad about bringing the camera to school...too much work to get pics. I promise to try harder...we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment