Thursday, August 14, 2014

{Gavin 60 Months}

Dear Gav,

Well, its here! The day you have been talking about for so long. You are finally five. You have been waiting for this day, telling everyone that you will no longer be four and a half. My big five year old. 

I am just so in awe of you and how awesome you are. Always such the silly guy, always telling jokes, and always making everyone around you smile. Everyone that meets you wants to know more about you, and they are always laughing with you. You love it. I am not sure if you realize just how funny you are, but you really do crack us up. 

You are really into playing with friends these days. You have many, but just to name a few favorites, they are Emma, Evie, Evangelina, Kaleb, Ryleigh, Maddie, and Ari. Notice all the girls in there? You love your girlfriends. 

You have been a phase where you love to come up to me and out of nowhere tell me "Mama? Oh Mama, I just love you so so much!" and "Mama? When you get really old and little, I promise I will come visit you and I will cook for you" and "Mama, when I am old and I marry Ma, I will live at her house, and I will love you and Mikey and Austie and Dada and Papa so so much!" Not sure where this is all coming from, but it may be from your books. You have a few books that talk about when people get old, and one is "Love You Forever." You love that book. When you tell me "I just love you so so much!" I drop whatever I am doing, bend down and hug you tight. Just something about the way you tell me you love me. Melts me!

You still love to hold my hand and have special "momma dates" with me. My favorite times. You sometimes get mad at me when I scold you for upsetting your brother, and you will tell me how to better handle the situation. Like if I yell at you because you are doing something wrong, you will tell me, "Mom, next time you are mad with me, just nicely tell me 'Gavin, please stop doing that' and I will!" Nothing like being educated by a five year old! Amazing part, you are right!

You are into cooking, both "indoor and outdoor" these days. You love riding your bike, sometimes twice a day we go for long rides, and you love racing your brother. You better watch out because he is getting fast! You are really into Magformers cars/trucks too...you will spend hours building them and then racing them around. Grandma got you a new set for your birthday and your have been playing with it non-stop. 

You start JK in two weeks....I still can't believe it! My baby will be in school EVERY day! Where has the time gone?!? 

Love you SO SO SO much Gavie!

Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment