Monday, August 25, 2014

Gavin's First Day of JK!

Today is the day, you are now in JK! We are so so proud of you! You woke up saying "Well, I am thinking that I am a little nervous that I am going to be scared of today, so we will see." We talked about how it is only for three hours, and you would have a ton of fun. You went along the morning, and packed up your backpack. You were on your way, all smiles. Once we got to school you let me take a billion pictures, and you were off! You walked straight into your classroom and started playing. Austin and I stayed with you a minute, and then it was time for us all to go...you kissed me and hugged Austin. Just like that!

Austin had a REALLY hard time leaving you, and cried and cried. They had muffins and fruit for all the parents in the courtyard, and Austin didn't even want that! He wanted YOU! I explained to him that we would be back soon to see you. 

When we came to pick you up we got to sit with you and your class for a drumming session....you were learning to drum from a professional drummer! You loved it!!! Then after school was out, there was an ice cream social for us all! How fun! Your new school is AWESOME!

Teacher Jennifer came up to me and let me know that you did wonderful today. She mentioned that you told her "You know, I was a little scared that I would be scared today, but I wasn't! Today was so fun!" She was so happy you told her this, and so was I! So happy for what is ahead Gavin!










No comments:

Post a Comment