Friday, December 5, 2014

Gavin the Giver

I don't talk about this much, but its something that I needed to include in here. Gavin is such a giver, and always has been. He always has ideas about making things for people, and LOVES to see their fave when he gives them something. He is making his friends and his teacher something it seems like every single day. 

Last week at school, he made a book that he wanted to share with everyone. After he got to read it to the class, he got to run a "center" and call each classmate one by one to read his book with him. He even checked their name off the roster that Teacher Jennifer gave him. He was being a teacher, and SO happy. 

During the time he was reading the book to his buddies, he asked me to take a picture of him with each of them. Why? He is making "Christmas present projects" at home...presents for each of his classmates and teachers...an ornament with their picture on it. Totally his idea about it all.  I am just the photographer and helper to put them together. :) 

I am just so in love with the fact that he loves to give. It is who he is, and he is so genuine. Makes me smile all the time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment