Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015!

Six AM on the dot, Gavin was up to see if Santa came! He came to tell us that he did come, but he forgot to turn the tree lights on! Haha!

We waited until almost six thirty for Austin to wake up, he has a little cold so he has been sleeping a lot, but when he woke up, he was READY to go!

I am pretty sure each and every present was unwrapped before 7 am. We got to FaceTime Grandma and Grandpa in Cincinnati, Marisa and Courtney in Texas, and Ma and Papa. The boys didn't even know what to play with first. So many choices. :)

We are all SO blessed to have what we have and who we have in our lives. We spent the day playing, going for a bike ride to the park, and napping...and I am as thankful as ever for my beautiful and healthy family. (I am also thankful I didn't need to work!)






No comments:

Post a Comment