Friday, October 8, 2010

Caught You!

Here is how I found Gavin when I came into the family room after doing some dishes in the kitchen....it got really quiet, and I darted out of the kitchen pretty quick because quiet is NEVER a good sign with G monkey. What you cannot see is Arnold the Cat. He was sleeping on the blue blanket, and G was "snuggling" with him. G got up here all by himself, and was so very proud of himself. He also knew I would tell him to get down, hence the quiet in the room. There is officially nothing off limits in this house for Gavin. He gets up and down off everything, in and out of everything, and now he has learned how to open doors (Pull the handle down) and escape certain rooms. Knock on wood, I am very pleased that a small chip in his front tooth is the only major trauma we have had! 


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! i can't believe he managed to get up there!!! so true about the "quiet"...it's scary for a mom...haha!

    ReplyDelete