Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is daddy's 31st Birthday! Mommy usually would say that he is old, but not today. Today daddy stayed home from work to take care of me and mommy because we both have a yucky cold. I actually have not acted very sick...just a runny nose, and a little hard to go to sleep with my runny nose. Other than that I have been playing with daddy all day long. We walked to Zanotto's for lunch, the park to play, and Gma and Gpa brought a very yummy dinner over to celebrate. I even helped daddy blow out the candle on his ice cream cake. I love my daddy so much, and am so glad I got to spend the entire day with him:) Oh, and mom says she thinks we are the luckiest family in the whole world to have such a loving and caring daddy!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! We are almost bday twins, my bday is tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Derek!!!

    Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Derek...and hope you guys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete