Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick OR Treat! (or let me come in your house!!!)

Tonight Gavin got to go trick or treating for the first time! We had Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner, and Grandma came with us trick or treating...while Dad and Grandpa stayed back and passed out candy (AND watched the very important GIANTS game!!) 

I was unsure of how he would do, and thought  he would only make it to one house...because I knew his problem would be that he wanted to go INSIDE each and every house:) To my surprise, he made it all the way up and down our street! He did want to go in a few houses (places he has been before) but he eventually learned that he was supposed to walk away. So, Gavin would walk up to the house, stand at the door, and bang on it. Then he would pick his candy, and be on his way. A few houses had toys to pick, and he LOVED these:) G got to eat a sucker, a tootsie roll, and a twizzler. He would have eaten each and every piece of candy he got, but I had to distract him:) 

Overall, it was a great first trick or treating experience:)








1 comment:

  1. Looks like he had a GREAT time!! I love the pictures of Gavin with his lollipop, so cute.

    ReplyDelete