Friday, November 30, 2012

Austin 9 month well check

We just got back from Austin's 9 month well check. The check up went great, was super fast, and Dr. C said he looks perfect. He is average with all his stats, and he is right on track and ahead with all his milestones. He was so in love with her, he even let her hold him and cuddle him while we talked (hard to convince A to go to strangers these days;) 

Here are his numbers:
Weight- 20.5 pounds (50%)
Height-30 inches (90%)
Head Circ-44.5cm (30%)

small head? Gavin's was always (is still) large:)

Next visit at ONE YEAR! 

As always, I left the office feeling as thankful as ever. One happy and healthy baby, and nothing to worry about. Counting my blessings. I rewarded the boys with a fun trip to the germ zone at the mall, since it was raining. Oh, and of course an Auntie Ann's pretzel to end the fun day. (Baby A ate almost a WHOLE pretzel...I now have to buy THREE of them to feed us. These boys will be eating more than me before I know it)

No comments:

Post a Comment