Thursday, November 29, 2012

Baby Austin's First Steps!

For the past few weeks, Austin has been standing on his own, for quite a few seconds at a time. He will stand there, and see something he wants, and then fall to his knees and hands and crawl to get it.

Tonight as he was standing there studying something, I got very close to him, put out my hands, and said "Come here Austie!" and he reached for me, and took two steps! I saw it, Daddy saw it, and Gavin saw it. We were all cheering and clapping...Austin thought we were nuts!

So its official, baby took his first steps. 9 Months old. A little more than a month before his brother started walking:) I have a feeling Austin might be doing things a little earlier, because he thinks he is his 3 year old brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment