Wednesday, November 14, 2012

{Gavin 39 Months}

Dear Gavie,

Another month has passed, and you continue to make is laugh so much each day. Oh, the things you say! Just today while I was driving you to school, I started singing a song, and you said "Momma, stop singing that song, PLEASE. Its annoying" HA!!! You hear every word, and then you always repeat!

You are loving school these days. You go on Tuesdays with Lisa and Ryan, and no longer get sad when I drop you off. You are also loving gym class too...your favorite coach is there, and you listen to ever. single. word. she. says. Its so great, but I get jealous, I want you to listen to every word I say! ;)

I really should not say that though, because you do listen very well. This is such a great age. I can't remember the last time you had a tantrum (no never did that much) and there are very few power struggles. You are so much easier to reason with, and you understand a lot of what we say. You want to know how and why about any and everything. If I don't know an answer, I can come to YOU for it! That's right, just last week I could not figure out why the new grill would not turn on. I told you I could not figure it out, and you said, "Its OK mama, you just need to open these new doors and turn on the gas, like this!" AAHHH you are such a little smarty!

You sit for meals, eat all your food (only need to be reminded once or twice, we bribe with dessert:), and help cook anything you eat. You prepare your plate, and then you bring it to the sink when you are done. Again, you now if you do this, you get dessert. We are not against bribery!

I love this age so much. You are so good when we go out to eat or out any place. You are so much fun, and helpful with your brother. I am so proud of you.

You continue to love to read. Your library of books is pretty big, and you love your books. If someone is reading stories at school, you are right there listening.

We are pretty busy these days with school, gym class, and play dates. You start soccer next week, and are so so excited!

Every night after lights out and stories, I say to you "I love you to...." and you say "The moon and back!"

I love you Gavie!

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment