Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas in our home

I am not sure where to start here. We have so many Christmas decorations out, and Gavin LOVES to rearrange and organize them. He has his very own tree that HE cut down...in his bedroom. He decorated it, and he turns on the lights each day. If an ornament falls down, he knows it, and carefully puts it back.

We also made a gingerbread house the other day. He did a great job, and it was a very busy project for a few hours. When it was all finished and he told me to look, I had to bite my tongue when he told me that the back wall was decorated with candy that looks like boobies. Oh My Gosh! Are you kidding me? He is three!

Last but not least is the boys today after their haircut. Gavin wanted a picture of "just me" in front of the tree...then he agreed to let baby in, and baby wanted nothing to do with it! I guess he was mad he didn't have his santa shirt on too;)











No comments:

Post a Comment