Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tiny Dancer & Big Eater!

Oh Austin. I just wanted to write down how much you love to dance these days! Anytime music comes on, you will sit down, and dance! Any kind of music. From the radio, from toys, and from TV. You just love music. When you see us walking towards the blue radio, you start to dance before it is even on. Its so so cute! You sure are our little dancer. I just signed us up for a Music Together class, so you and brother can take a music class together....I think you will just love it! 

You are also madly in love with food these days. You eat more than your brother for sure, and sometimes we actually stop you! For example, here is what you ate for breakfast the other day: about 8-10 steamed baby carrots, handful of blueberries, handful of raspberries, scrambled egg, 2 slices of cheese, half banana, 2 black olives, slice of ham, cup of water, 1/2 slice of toast, 5 bites of swiss chard tart, and probably 1/4 of my huge cup of kale smoothie. That's when I stopped you...it was so so much! As shocking as it is sometimes, we are so glad that you can eat anything and everything, and love food so much. 


I probably should not admit this on the blog, but it was so funny. Last night we went to the Holiday lights drive through at Lake Vasona, and afterwards they give you a mini candy cane. You were not happy about being in your seat, so I gave you one. You sucked it, and then bit a huge bite off. I was a little worried at first, because I didn't think a baby could manage a candy cane, but I gave you a minute to see what you did. Sure enough, you chewed the candy cane up with your front teeth! You have 6 of them, and they did the trick! You ate the entire candy cane, no problem. (I probably just gave Mom and Erica a heart attack!)

No comments:

Post a Comment