Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Busy @ Mountain School

I forgot I took these pictures of Gavin at school a few weeks ago. I just love seeing him there. He is so happy and so eager to try just about every activity they have out for them. Him and Ryan are quite the pals these days....they play very well, and then they fight like brothers!

Gavin LOVED painting the tiles and stamping the paper on them to get the paint picture...he probably did this about 50 times.

Of course, he is always into the cooking...made the entire carrot pudding! And we can't forget reading with Teacher Angie...another favorite.

Once again, I am so thankful that I have the resources, time, energy, and wonderful mother in law that allows me to take Gavin to such a great place. Dayle watches Austin so I can do this, and I am so thankful. This experience is one I will never forget...I can already imagine Austin here, and how much he will enjoy it. He may not "listen" as much, so we shall see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment