Monday, March 18, 2013

Post Nap Boys



Not trying to brag here, well actually I am. These boys have napped at the same time in the afternoon as soon as Austin started taking regular timed naps around a few months old. I mean EVERY day! 2 PM and its in bed for them. They both take a good long nap, and this allows me to get things done AND rest. I gave up "doing things during nap" for lent, and it has been great. I cheat a little, but I only allow myself 20 minutes to get things done (laundry, cleaning, cooking), then its time to sit down (still do computer work, but thats OK). When the boys wake up, its time for Super Why, and Austin HAS to watch it too! The kid LOVES to watch TV with his brother...so funny, because Gavin did not care to watch TV until he was over two years old! Typical second child? Yep. Here they are relaxing together after a almost 3 hour nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment