Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring yet?

We sure have been busy since we got back from SD. The weather has been perfect and sunny...so we have spent a LOT of time outside. It was even warm enough to break out the hose, so the boys have been happy! I fear that Austin loves the water JUST as much as Gavin...therefor we will have a nice water bill this summer.

We have started to walk to Hacienda almost every afternoon again...its light out until about 6 so we go at 4 and play for a few hours. I am looking forward to when its light out later because its so nice for the kids to be outside after dinner.

We have also been walking to our park a lot too. Its so much easier to walk places than drive with 2 kids! I see a lot of Zanotto's (market for lunch), Starbucks, and park walks this summer!

Gavin has been spending time with Ryleigh and Kaleb a lot these days. It is so so nice to have them in our neighborhood...the kids always have fun together. Gavin and Ry are so funny sometimes! They play SO well, and they are like a little pair. Pretty cute to watch. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Ry is a bit older than him...and she has a pretty great imagination. He thinks its so cool to play the "Games that Ry makes up" :)

Austin continues to be a walking machine. Total explorer. He is in to everything. You put him down, and he is off. Limits? He has none. He even tried to slide down the fire-pole at the park (Just like big brother) Such a daredevil! (I may have a gray hair soon)

Oh, and I can't forget about yesterday...I went outside to take in the garbage cans....BIG MISTAKE!!! Gavin came running after me "MAMA please PLEASE don't take those in!!!! I can do it!!!" Well, sure!







No comments:

Post a Comment