Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Funnies

The day before Easter:

Me: "Gavin, if the Easter bunny brought you THREE things, what would you wish for them to be?"
G: "Well, maybe an alarm clock for my room! And some REAL salt and pepper for my outdoor kitchen. And maybe some tin-soil too, so I can prepare some food. That would be real nice."

Easter Mass:

Gavin came with me up to get communion. The priest looks at him, and kneels down to talk to him really quick. "Hi there son, I hope you have a very nice Easter...and I hope you continue to treat others very well, like I know you do!"

Gavin stares up at him like he is God. "Treat?!? Did, did you say treat??? Can I please have one of those treats you are giving away???"

Priest just smiles, I don't think he could hear what Gavin said, thank goodness!





No comments:

Post a Comment