Tuesday, September 10, 2013

{Austin 19 Months}

Dear Austie,

I don't have much time to write this. Why? Because you are the most ACTIVE kid in this world. If I leave you alone for a few minutes, it better include 20 snacks to keep you busy so you do not get into trouble. Trouble is what you are!

Just today I came into the kitchen, and found you with a bag of marshmallows. We had planned to make rice crispy treats, but oh no, not anymore! You ate almost the entire bag of LARGE marshmallows! You smiled at me and laughed, then ran as fast as you could. THIS is an example of why my time is spent watching you like a hawk 24/7. If I am not watching your every move, I better be prepared to deal with GOD knows what!

You are saying more these days. You say "Where'd it go????" all the time. You yell my name and dada all day long....and when Ma is around you only yell her name. We will hear you outside just yelling, "MAAAAAAAAA, MMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!" until you get her attention. Oh my. Uh oh, mmm want dat, and teeeee (kitty) are some others. Glad you are finally finding some words instead of "UH UH UH UH!!!!"

You are going peepee on the potty about 10 times a day. Totally prompted by you. Every time we go potty, you have to too. I still have a diaper on you because you also go #2 about 5 times a day...and I am not ready to deal with that all over!

You are also learning to ride the balance bike. You ride it all over and when you start to fall you laugh and say "WOAH" in a silly voice. I could watch and listen to this all day long. So incredibly cute.

You sleep one nap a day now. We really have to work hard to keep you entertained all morning otherwise you will lay down and pass out. (We need you to nap while Gavin is in school so you are awake when we pick him up!) Sorry for the forceful nap times, but you deal just fine. You are sleeping at night 7:30pm to 6am. Sometimes earlier, and thats NO FUN!

Size 4 diapers. Size 2T clothes. Size 7W shoes. Around 26pounds. Tall and lean. Still have rubber band wrists....but so does your brother! :)


One last thing. The cheeks. OH MY THE CHEEKS! When you run they bounce up and down. They even bounce when you walk. I kiss and squeeze them all day long. They probably hurt!

LOVE YOU Austie!!!!

Mamma






No comments:

Post a Comment