Sunday, November 10, 2013

{Austin 21 Months}

{Austin 21 Months}

Dear Austie,

Today you are 21 months. Way too close to two. I am not sure I like it! When people ask me how old you are, I say you are one. Even though you are almost two, I am in denial.

You are really starting to talk! You LOVE to repeat us and your brother. Always saying what we say. Mama, dada, papa, wawa, uh-oh, A, B, C, D, E, G, here go, yogurt, cookie, and doggie. This is a HUGE improvement from last month. We are all just so excited that some real words are coming out....we don't care what you say!

You are strong willed just like your brother. You know what you want and when you want it. Nothing stands in your way.

You yell. LOUD. If you are excited you yell. If you are mad you yell. Any emotion is a yell. You are a little stinker too. You totally know that you are getting attention, and you will yell with a smirk on your face. Oh my.

You still sleep well, from about 7:30-8pm to 5:30-6am. The time change was a huge bummer...as you were getting up at 5am for a few days. Now you are sleeping well again, and we are headed to Maui this weekend...just in time to mess with your schedule again!

You continue to LOVE naps. You take one, and it can last up to 4 hours. Super napper. Still got to bed on time, so no big deal!

You are our super eater too. Whatever we give you. Can't give you too big of bites or you will just spit it out. (mostly meats) You love cheese, yogurt, pasta, soups, chicken pot pie, tacos, and spaghetti. Pretty much what we put on your plate you eat.

You are learning how to throw tantrums. I can pretty much always distract you from doing so, but sometimes I cannot. I just have to let you ride it out...usually only lasts a few minutes as none of us can listen to that scream!

Austie, life with you is so much fun. Your smile is so adorable and you are such a food kisser. And hugger. You are my little buddy...usually on my hip. I love you so so much.

Love always-
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment