Thursday, September 11, 2014

Austin LOVES School

It is a little bit harder for me to take pictures while A is at Mulberry School, as I am always working a station, and don't always see what he is doing. So far, he is loving it. He takes off, plays, and when he has an issue, he comes to find me. Usually he needs to potty or be changed, but he is having a blast. In a few weeks Ma is going to start going with him on Tuesdays (I will do Thursdays) so I can work in big brothers class. As the year progresses he may be OK if we leave him one day...no hurry! I have so many positive things to say about Mulberry School. He loves it, he has the choice to just play the entire time, and he actually LOVES circle time! He follows Teacher Bonnie in as she is singing, and he sits the whole time! 

He probably does each and every activity while he is there, and today his favorite was SORTING! The mom working the sorting station could not believe it and she came to find me to show me. She had three different color goldfish crackers. She explained to the kids how to sort. She said all of them were just sitting around eating the fish...but not Austin! He actually made a pattern then sorted them! He did brown, white and yellow...brown, white and yellow! He made like 10 rows of them!!! He was SO PROUD to show me his work. 

Another favorite area was the sensory table. He made so much food for everyone! He would walk up to a parent and ask "What you like???" then say, "OH! OK!" and go make it out of the flour. It was adorable. One dad said he made him 5 cups of hot tea. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment