Sunday, September 14, 2014

{Gavin 61 Months}


Dear Gavin,

Another month has passed. You are in school every day of the week, and LOVING it so much!

You are excited every day to go, and excited each day I pick you up. You just love it. 

You came home the other day and told me that some of your classmates order "cafeteria lunch" and they have mac n cheese. I asked you if you would like to order lunch too, since mac n cheese is your favorite. You told me "No, but how about I make the mac n cheese and bring it in for everyone who wants to order it!" It was so sweet. YOU want to make every ones food! IF you are not a chef when you grow up, I will be completely shocked. 

Since you are busy with school in the mornings, we don't really have anything else scheduled. You and Austin come home from school and you both play and then sleep a few hours. Usually we have to wake Austin up by dinner! You are really good at helping me with that. You run, open his door, and then run out really fast. You know all too well that he wakes up grumpy sometimes, so you get out of there;)

Even though you are SO happy to go to school, you are still my little emotional one. You would never know it, but tonight you told me "Momma, I never want you to leave me, I would be so sad!" Then you went on to tell me that you are so sad when I leave you at school because you just miss me so much, and it hurts. Such a sweet and sensitive boy. One of my most favorite parts about you is that you can tell me how you feel. Anytime, you can speak of your feelings. I hope you never loose this. Its so important. 

I LOVE you to the moon and back Gavie!

Love -
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment