Friday, March 20, 2009

18 Weeks

18 Weeks today! Although I have been feeling good physically, I think it is really starting to hit me that Grandma is really gone. Its been almost a week since she has been gone and almost 2 weeks since we have had one of our daily phone conversations...and I miss that so much. While driving to work this morning I just wanted to hit speed dial #5 and talk with her. Now I have all the memories to look back on...

Other than that, everything is pretty much the same here. Tummy is sticking out through most of my shirts so I have been wearing the maternity shirts that Erica and Mom gave me. (Thanks guys!) I have decided to stay away from the scale because it is only making me worry about my weight gain. I will continue to do what I am doing and get weighed at the Doctors in 2 weeks... I am pretty sure that all the Skyline in Cincinnati helped me out a little:)

Baby Development This Week:
Baby is now about 5 1/2 inches, the size of a bell pepper and weighs almost 7 ounces! Baby is busy flexing arms and legs...although I have yet to feel them. The blood vessels are visible through the skin and the ears are now in their final position.

No comments:

Post a Comment