Friday, September 18, 2009

{Gavin 5 Weeks}

I can't believe that my little newborn baby is already over a month old! I just can't understand how time can go by so fast...and how much he has changed in these 5 weeks! He is such a sweet little man, and I miss him when I am away from him for more than 30 minutes!!! (Which does not happen often!)

On Saturday morning Mom and Dad left California and we miss them so much! Having Mom here for the past 7 weeks was such a dream to me...I was looking forward to it for so long and had so much fun with her here...I am really not sure if I could have done it without her the past 7 weeks. Gavin misses her too...he misses her singing to him and playing with him...but I do give him a kiss every day for Grandma.

Gavin has started to really enjoy the peace and quiet when he is sleeping and tired. He used to like noise, but now he appreciates a dark quiet room to sleep in. We moved the coking chair in his room so we are able to rock him to sleep at night:)




1 comment:

  1. Oh little Gavin I miss you sooooooooooooo much. I am counting the days until I see you again. I love you sooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete