Sunday, September 27, 2009

{Gavin 6 Weeks}

Our sweet boy is 6 weeks old! Every day he seems older and bigger...and I can't believe how fast time is going! He is very aware of us now, and likes to watch whatever we are doing, at all times. He will follow us as we move around the room and smiles every once in a while:) Gavin LOVES to be the center of attention, and he lets us know!

Gavin has been doing "tummy time" a few times a day and he generally likes it for about 5 minutes...yesterday when we were outside doing tummy time, he got tired after 5 minutes and just laid his head down and closed his eyes to sleep. Oh, he melts my heart:)

Gavin has somewhat of a nightly routine going on and slowly we are seeing a pattern to some parts of the day. He still eats and sleeps pretty much whenever he wants during the day...well I guess the night too!

He is getting pretty heavy...and one of the positions he loves to be in is with his head and arms over your shoulder...which kinda hurts your back after a while! I think he may be hitting the 12lb mark...

His face it starting to look more like a little boy to me, and less like a little newborn...and I see SO MUCH of his Daddy in him...especially with some of the looks he gives me;)





No comments:

Post a Comment