Sunday, March 14, 2010

{Gavin 7 Months}


Dear sweet G,

Today you are seven months old. Wow, how time flies. Seven months sounds so much older...now seems too close to one year. That just plain shocks me! These past seven months have been some of the best months of my life. And we have so much more to look forward to. We can't wait:)

Recently you have been all over the place. You learned to crawl, and can get across the room pretty quick. The only time you have a problem is when you are on the hardwood floors. There is not enough traction and you just crawl, crawl, crawl but you never move an inch. Then you get very frustrated and cry. It is kinda sad!

You are developing into a mama's boy. You don't like when I leave the room, and you complain until I get back. Once you are in my arms you just smile. Then I kiss your cheeks and neck a million times.

Your dad puts you on the potty (your very own) almost every morning. You pee in it every once in a while. I tell your Dad that this one is all him.

You eat a few different solid foods now. Yams, apples and green beans are your favorite. We tried prunes, but you were not too sure. You get brown rice cereal in all your meals, and you love this too.

Almost every day we go to the park down the street. There are tons of children running around and you enjoy watching them. The swing is your favorite, you just squeal in delight. We have also been bringing a picnic blanket to lay on because the weather is starting to get warmer. You will just lay there with me and play with the grass. You just feel it between your fingers and play with it. Every once in a while you try to eat it, but you realize that it does not taste good and you spit it out.

I have not yet mentioned how MUCH you drool. I mean, everywhere and all the time! You go through about 10 bibs a day, and soak them all. The drool is just pouring out of your mouth! It seems like a lot more lately, so maybe you will get a tooth soon! We thought it was almost here, but still has not popped out yet...we can just see the white...Until then, you will cover us and everything else with TONS of drool:)

This month we get to travel to Ohio to see your grandparents, aunt, uncles, and COUSINS! You have one cousin right now (Griffin) and one on the way. Baby Anabelle is going to be here any day now and you will get to meet her:)

We are so excited for the future and we really do cherish all the time we have with you. I do not take one single day for granted...as they are each a gift from God. We love you Gavin!


1 comment:

  1. Gavin is growing into such a handsome young man.I just wish he was coming to my house to help with our laundry.It is hard to believe that he is almost & months old. It seems like just yesterday.
    Well I am extremely jealous that you are going to cincy and I wont be there so please have some skyline for me and give Anabell a big kiss from me. Have a great time.
    Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete