Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mama's Boy

I thought G was too young for this, but I guess not! Lately he has been fussing every time he see's me...until he is in my arms! As long as he does not know I am in the room too, he is totally fine! The minuet he spots or hears me, its over and he fusses until I get him!

Poor Derek! G loves him so much and has so much fun playing with him...I know G is just doing this because 1. I am home with him most of the time and it is all he knows, and 2. I Have the BOOBS! He knows he gets food with me! Ha!

Oh Gavin. He is growing SO fast and dong something new EVERY DAY! This is so fun:)

Oh, and last night we gave him a sippy cup for the first time...a Foogo stainless steel one, and of course like everything else, he LOVED it! I filled it with water and before we knew it, he had guzzled down almost the whole cup! (Then he would not take his night time bottle...because he had a belly full of water! Oops:)

I found the Foogo sippy cup at Babies R Us. Of course, like everything else, I made sure I researched it. I just thought there had to be an alternative to those plastic ones that are everywhere...with stainless steel there are no dies, plastics or toxins leaking into the drink. Just seems like the best choice! Derek and I drink our water from SS bottles, so G should too:) So far he likes it! Maybe I will get some of the other products they make, like the thermos for food on the go. G is getting to the point where we need to bring baby food out with us now in case he is hungry!


No comments:

Post a Comment